This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 42408
Job Family: Patient Accounting/Registration
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 8-5pm
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21121017241276-Patient Financial Quality Assurance
Onboards new teammates, facilitates classroom training and develops online and print-out course material on system processes, department workflows and any changes within a designated area. Appropriate teammate will fill any critical vacancies that arise including standing in the gap of underserved departments.
• Onboarding and developing new teammates to the PBO, as well as providing continuing education for existing teammates.
• Reviews current processes, ensuring that any changes are escalated to leadership and included in training manuals and department specific job aids.
• Creates and facilitates PowerPoint presentations in a classroom setting.
• Facilitates and communicate effectively in a classroom setting, as well as in a 1:1 training session.
• Create and maintain any departmental job aids and manuals specific to assigned areas.
• Prepare 40/80day training assessments for all new hires in a timely manner.
• Coordinates in the creation of process and training documents to be used to train new and existing employees across all systems.
• Assist leadership in identifying any trends or educational gaps within the PBO departments.
• Assists with vacancies by working within assigned department work queues.
• Provides assistance on special projects within any department of the PBO.
• Stay abreast on any new payor updates, system changes and department workflows in order to aid in training all teammates.
• Must maintain flexibility in assignments.
• Other duties assigned by leadership.
Must have one year of patient financial experience in working with insurance follow up. Work requires good concentration, flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing work situations. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds. Work requires sitting for most of day or may be standing/walking for most of day depending on assignment. Must be physically able to move around the office daily and often, as well as other facility offices, both on-site and off-site. Must be able to reach and bend on a moderate level.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. 1 year of experience in Patient Financial Services in insurance follow up, is required. At least entry level knowledge of the revenue cycle. Excellent oral and written communications skills. Strong team player, strong leadership qualities, able to adapt quickly to changing work situations.