Guest Services Representative - PRN
This job posting is no longer active.
Lincolnton, NC, United States
Job ID: 62247
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Every other Sunday with opportunity to work other days
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11091005342590-IAS Communication Services
Responsible for the operations of the front desk area as well as oversight of the main lobby area. Greets all who enter the facility in a competent and courteous manner, offering assistance as needed .
- Greets and assists patients, visitors, and guests upon arrival, displaying excellent customer service skills at all times.
- Assists patients, visitors, and guests with way finding; escorts them to their destination by walking or use of a wheelchair.
- Assists with taking discharged patients to their means of transportation; helping patients as needed from wheelchair to vehicle.
- Answers incoming calls in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Communicates transportation requests to Shuttle Service, using two-way radio.
- Assists in maintaining a neat and organized lobby, monitors for safety and environmental concerns.
- Keeps front desk area neat, organized and free of clutter.
- Assists with special projects and other clerical duties as assigned by Volunteer Coordinator.
- Directs volunteers assigned to work at the front desk, utilizing them as needed.
Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time. Must be able to push/pull wheelchair and or Staxi Chair as required. Ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs. for moving and lifting patients in/out of wheelchair as needed. Must speak fluent English. Intact sense of sight, hearing and touch. Able to use critical thinking skills with ability to concentrate and respond quickly under pressure.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School education required. Customer service experience required. Computer and data entry skills required. Prior experience in healthcare preferred.