This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 63219
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 53511028343509-Liaison Services
Under the supervision of the VP of Nursing, the COE Coordinator works collaboratively with the medical staff and hospital departments to assure that there are effective healthcare services in place at Floyd Healthcare Management, Inc. This individual is accountable for achieving quality, clinical and cost outcomes through the appropriate use of clinical and financial resources with preference for an inpatient adult population. To the extent this is possible, this vision is extended across the continuum.
The COE Coordinator serves as an educational resource/facilitator. He/she also performs concurrent data collection and performance improvement initiatives based on the data results and stroke care team recommendations. In addition to complying with hospital and departmental policies and procedures, the COE Coordinator supports the philosophy of Floyd Medical Center. Further, this individual provides patient care and/or support activities appropriate to the ages served--primarily adults ages 18-65 or geriatric patients over age 65.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree
2. MSN preferred
1. One to three years of experience in stroke care program or similar role
2. Proficient in group presentation and instruction
3. Clinical and disease knowledge base
Knowledgeable about statistical concepts and database management
4. Ability to objectively collect, compile, review and analyze data
5. Quality/performance improvement experience preferred
1. Currently licensed to practice as a RN in the state of Georgia