This job posting is no longer active.
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 60423
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Part Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 45511053635171-Skilled Nursing Facility
Carlyle Place, Atrium Health Navicent, is now hiring a part time RN Supervisor to work every other weekend.
Job Summary: Supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the healthcare neighborhood during scheduled tour of duty. Supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all time.
1. Education: Must be a High School or GED Diploma Graduate. Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university required.
2. Experience: One year of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility is preferred.
3. Certification/License/Registration: Valid Georgia Registered Nurse license.
4. Position Titles and Number Supervised: Hospitality Clerks, CNAs, LPNs and RNs
5. Special Training/Skills: Must have critical thinking skills, excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills; able to think analytically and work independently and as part of a team.