Filled- NURSE MANAGER - 7M Ortho Services- Xanthe Hood
This job posting is no longer active.
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 61482
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: dayshift; 40 hour work week
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12011053149356-Nursing - 7 Main
Atrium Health Navicent - 7 Main | Georgia Center for Joint Care, Ortho Services
Now Hiring a Nurse Manager to join the team!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years previous nursing experience in progressively responsible leadership roles (charge nurse; lead). Direct patient care or case management experience in a similar size, similar scope hospital.
- Certification/License/Registration: Current RN license with the Georgia State Board of Nursing.
- Position Titles Supervised: Typical job classifications supervised include Clinical Nurses, Clinical Technicians, LPNs, Unit/Dept. Secretaries, and other miscellaneous department-specific job classifications.
- Special Training/Skills: Acting independently, must demonstrate an ability to analyze clinical, financial, and social situations, identifying problems and alternative courses of actions, and directing the healthcare team, with a sense of urgency and a drive for excellence toward optimal outcomes. Must present with advanced interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with physicians, patients, families, volunteers, and other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team. Willingness to be flexible, resourceful, and creative in problem solving. Must demonstrate and ability to organize and present information clearly and concisely to keep physicians, peers, interdisciplinary team members, patients, and family members informed about progress developments. Clinical expertise in the specialty area may be required.