This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 62500
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Sa and Su 7a-7p
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112530001-Emergency Department
Under the direction of the Charge Nurse, the CNA II performs duties necessary to provide the best in patient care, but not to the extent requiring service and judgment of a licensed nurse. This individual maintains a clean, safe and quiet environment in support of patient comfort and contentment. With adequate supervision, the CNA II provides supportive care to patients in the Behavioral Health suite in addition to other areas. He/she works cooperatively with the medical staff and other hospital employees, including contracted law enforcement, who support the care of the ECC behavioral health patients.
1. High school diploma or GED from an accredited institute required
2. Successful completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant program
1. Prior experience in behavioral health or a related field preferred
1. Current CNA credentials in the state of Georgia
2. Current American Heart Association BCLS certification
3. Crisis Prevention training