Nutrition Service Associate - Atrium Health Kings Mountain - PT
Kings Mountain, NC, United States
Job ID: 59985-OTHLOC-300000013813551
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Weekdays 3:30 pm- 6:00 pm and every other weekend
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11101005243401-Dietary Services
Performs patient tray assembly, meal distribution and service, general sanitation, and cleaning and use of equipment. Participates in organizing and stocking food and supplies. Assists production staff with preparing and assembling menu items. Assists with catering events delivery/pick-up. Performs cleaning and organizing tasks.
- Sets up tray assembly area, takes food temperatures, tallies food needs, and departs kitchen on time.
- Serves correct food items allowed by diet order.
- Answers telephone, processes diet orders, makes tray tickets, relays messages, prints computer reports, prints labels, tallies patient meal count, and completes clerical duties, as evidenced by observation.
- Performs diet office functions and prepares tube feedings and snack bags, when trained.
- Performs a variety of cleaning and organizing activities, according to procedures.
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instructions, and be able to count, measure and read simple instruments or gauges.
- Must be able to communicate with patients, nursing, and guests in regard to meal services.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Successful experience in food service fast food operation, or cashier position preferred.