Physician/APP Sourcing Specialist (Remote)
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 59717
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21051017242301-Recruitment
Builds a diverse physician and APP candidate pool for the Medical Group to sustain the demands of the provider growth plan for a 3-5-year period.
- Works with the recruiter to profile positions and develop practice opportunity descriptions
- Develops appropriate sourcing strategies based on market review and the organization’s open positions taking into consideration local and national availability of these candidates. Collaborates with recruiter and media specialist for sourcing strategies which are appealing to candidates and hiring leaders.
- Identifies trends and expertise in the external marketplace for attracting the best talent through ongoing research and networking efforts. Networks with external sources to continually improve and enhance relationships, as well as maintain Atrium Health’s presence in the market.
- Utilizes internal applicant tracking system and extracts data to properly identify trends in pipeline and communicates these trends to stakeholders. Enhances current strategies with information from these trends.
- Maintains a current professional knowledge and understanding of national sourcing strategies and trends by attending educational workshops/conferences, reviewing professional publications, establishing presence in professional networks/associations.
- Ensures all recruitment marketing information for each CD/SL is current and accurate
- Sources candidates via social media, job boards, email blasts, telephone calls, residency/fellowship programs, conferences/exhibits, current ATS
- Serves as the initial point of contact for physician and APP candidates
- Maintains and continuously builds pipeline of candidates to ensure there is depth in the candidate pool
- Conducts thorough CV review identify qualified candidates who can be moved from lead to active candidate
- Send pre-screened, qualified candidates to recruiter
- Tracks candidate activity in database
- Assembles and distributes all collateral materials for recruitment
- Develops and maintains an effective working knowledge of local physician employment agreements, employment process, offer packages, compensation and benefits to answer candidate questions as needed
- Manages costs effectively, audits and submits expenses for approval and payment. Also manages the ROI of sourcing strategies & activity.
This position works in an office setting. Requires sitting, standing, driving, operating computer and multi-line telephones. Able to lift documents and supplies. May have to stand for long periods of time at conferences and recruitment fairs. Must be able to travel occasionally. Each team member has the responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree required
2-3 years of previous sales, marketing, or recruiting background is strongly preferred. Specific knowledge of the medical/physician community is helpful.