RN or RN Graduate | 8M Med/Surg Tele | Days
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 46453
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 0.9 FTE Replacement RN Position
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12011053149364-Nursing - 8 Main
8 Main is a medical-surgical nursing floor with telemetry monitoring. The patient population is so diverse it makes 8 Main a great place to learn and grow.
- Provides professional nursing care for assigned patient(s) in one or more patient care departments according to State Board of Nursing Practice Act, American Nursing Association Code of Ethics and standards of practice and professional performance.
- Responsible for assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation and evaluation for patients served.
- As an active participant in decisions related to patient care and nursing practice, serves as educator, colleague, researcher, advocate and leader.
- Must demonstrate competency in assuring quality care, Process Improvement, patient and employee safety, collaboration, consultation and professional development.
- Assumes responsibility for planning, organizing, delegating and evaluating patient care rendered by LPNs, technicians, Medical Receptionists and other staff.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Current valid nursing license or eNLC nursing license
- Current CPR required
We Welcome New Grads to apply.