Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 58169
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 12311112544011-Nursing Education
Location: Floyd Medical Center
Registered nurses with less than six months experience will find more than a job at Floyd. Our 8-week Nurse Residency Program offers education and hands-on work experience that help participants acquire clinical and leadership skills. Each nurse resident will take part in education sessions that may include classroom, simulation or other types of learning. A mentor will offer guidance during the journey.
What You Will Learn...
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. A graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
1. Previous clinical experience preferred
1. A licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia
2. BCLS certification
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Works effectively with patients and family, maintains a cooperative working relationship with the medical staff and other members of the health team.