This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 55097
Job Family: Protective Services
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112541814-Security
The Security Officer assists in the management of patient, visitor, and employee traffic thereby providing a safe environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
Due to the potential complexity in the security field and the need to protect FMC visitors, patients, and staff, the following job qualifications and physical requirements are established:
1. High school diploma or GED from an accredited institute required
2. Must be at least 21 years old
1. Prior experience in successfully dealing with the public
2. Two years of experience as a security officer or prior service in the U.S. Armed Forces preferred
3. Maintains competency in the technical skills relative to the implementation of safety and security policies
1. Valid Georgia driver's license with a clean driving record
2. Must complete BLS- Basic Life Saving, CPI- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention, and the International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety Basic Officer certifications within 1 year of employment