This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 57224
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Status: Part Time
Shift Details: Temporary
Department Name: 12311112543818-Corporate Health and Wellness
Location: Floyd Medical Center
The Occupational Health Nurse works assist in the development and implementation of the Occupational Health Program. Implements and oversees on-site services. Demonstrates ability to perform general nursing duties. Performs case management services. Assists with sales and marketing as indicated.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. Graduate from accredited program of practical nursing
1. Three years experience within the past 5 years in an occupational industrial setting desirable
2. Prefer experience with budgeting and administrative/organizational skills
3. Demonstrates past understanding of Worker's Compensation, Department of Transportation, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and/or Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines and regulations.
1. Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Georgia
2. Valid Drivers license
3. Current American Heart Association BCLS Provider card