Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 53196
Job Family: Physicians
Specialty: Sleep Medicine
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 25551051037001-Sleep Medicine
Location: University Med Park - Admin - 101 E WT Harris Blvd - St 5105
As part of the Atrium Health Sleep Medicine service line, this full-time Sleep Medicine position will support the Atrium Health mission to continue to grow and meet the demands of Sleep Medicine in the Charlotte Metro region. This position will only practice sleep medicine and will be located on the northern side of Charlotte. The single provider practice is embedded in a multi-specialty clinic that includes endocrinology, gastroenterology, and allergy as part of an integrated approach for referrals.
The Sleep Medicine service line comprehensively manages any sleep disorder with the aid of 14 system-based sleep laboratories and integrated durable medical equipment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a group of a dedicated, family-oriented, and caring team members that work hard to promote wellness in their community and surrounding areas.
• Location: University-area in Charlotte, NC (less than 20 minutes to downtown Charlotte)
• Join current team of 13+ sleep practitioners in the Charlotte Metro Region
• 100% Outpatient
• Limited night call for the sleep laboratory
The ideal candidate:
• Board-certified Sleep Medicine physician with 3+ years of post-fellowship experience
• ABMS Sleep certified preferred; ABSM also will be considered
Responsibilities will include:
• 30+ clinical contact hours of weekly practice seeing Sleep Medicine patients
• Designated time for sleep study interpretation (both polysomnography and HSAT)
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.