This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 47563
Job Family: Physicians
Specialty: Family Medicine
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F 8-5
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 30191016633173-Family Medicine
Atrium Health, one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, provides a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina and Georgia. Atrium Health has over 2,500 system-employed providers and more than 60,000 employees, operating more than 45 acute care and specialty hospitals and 900-plus care locations. Atrium health is leader in the SE region in providing care for the underserved patient population and in community engagement.
Atrium Health Elizabeth Family Medicine is currently seeking BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join their practices in Charlotte, NC.
AH Elizabeth Family Medicine Position Highlights:
• Join current team of 12 Physicians, 2 APPs, 20 Residents and fellows, support staff, care management team, social worker & behavioral health team, including clinical health psychologist
• This position is 100% outpatient (could include up to 10% resident precepting, if desired)
• Established patient panel
• Monday–Friday 8:00-5 p.m.
• Full scope FM Clinic including prenatal care if candidate desires
• Opportunity to precept medical students
• Opportunity to do typical outpatient procedures like IUD placement & removal, Nexplanon replacement & removal, minor skin procedures, etc.
• NO CALL!! All call is covered by residents and faculty on the hospital team
• Access to additional System level care management resources and virtual technology
• Close proximity to our main campus at Atrium Health’s Carolinas Medical Center and Uptown Charlotte
As part of Atrium Health you will be a key member of our care team. A team that honors each other's opinions and respects our physician's expertise. With more than 1,000 primary care physicians across our System, we are dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.