HR Strategic Business Partner- Human Resources
This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 55718
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Days
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 53511028342210-Human Resources
The HR Strategic Business Partner drives business objectives and serves as a trusted advisor to management on human resource strategy issues, designs long-term business solutions in partnership with the clients they serve. They design creative business solutions utilizing HR expertise/perspective aligning solutions (and interventions) with business strategy.
- Consults with business leaders to drive key strategic initiatives relating to HR programs and services including: workforce planning, workforce productivity and engagement, organizational design and performance, talent management, teammate retention, and diversity and inclusion.
- Works with business leaders to anticipate opportunities to influence and lead change.
- Maintains organization’s goals, culture and talent competitive positioning.
- Identifies and manages talent risks.
- Analyzes metrics and trends to influence progressive programs and solutions.
- Works to improve engagement, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Acts as a proactive change agent.
- Identifies leadership development and evaluates and monitors success.
- Serves as a liaison between HR operations and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- Minimum 5 years business experience with progressive responsibilities and demonstrated organization strategy activity
- Experience working directly with business leaders in an advisory capacity
- Working knowledge of human resource disciplines, including compensation, organization development, change management, employee relations, diversity, etc.
- Experience supporting major cross-functional projects that included creating project plans, managing resources and monitoring/reporting performance outcomes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management methodologies to solve big problems within a complex business environment.
- PHR, SPHR preferred