This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 52737
Job Family: Physicians
Specialty: Urgent Care
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Sun - Sat, 8a-8p, rotating
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 30841009033176-Urgent Care
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite you to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Urgent Care team.
Join one of the nation’s largest urgent care networks with over 30+ locations in the Charlotte metro area. Our network offers an environment where evidence based urgent care medicine and high-quality patient care are at the heart of the services we provide. We offer a strong network with access to consultations as needed to make sure our care team is supported. Our standard protocols for care delivery provide a seamless experience for every patient we care for.
• Physician led with a strong partnership between physicians/APPs and their administrative lead
• Pragmatic approach to process improvement and skill optimization offers opportunities for innovative care delivery to sustain evolving patient and business needs
• Quarterly educational offerings allowing ease of maintaining CME requirements
• In-house radiology for timely and accurate reads
• Well-coordinated process with local EDs for transfer of acute care needs
• Locations are open 7 days/week from 8am – 8pm, with exception of Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
• No call required
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
The ideal candidate:
• MD/DO Board Certified Family Medicine or Emergency
• 2 years of Urgent Care, Family Medicine and/or Emergency Medicine experience
• Ability to work a 3:3 or 3:4 schedule, every other weekend.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.