This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 52663
Job Family: Radiology Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Days
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112532059-Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
The CVT/RT assists the physician in the performance of diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterizations and procedures, including but not limited to, angioplasty, temporary and permanent pacemaker insertion, cardioversions, intra-aortic balloon pumps, pericardiocentesis, peripheral angioplasty procedures including endovascular procedures. The CVT/RT assists the Registered Nurse in providing age specific appropriate patient care to include the adult and geriatric patient, which addresses biological, emotional, developmental, psychosocial, and patient/family educational needs.
1. A graduate of an accredited school Radiologic Technology or
2. A graduate of an accredited school of Cardiovascular Technology
1. 1-year Cardiovascular Technologist experience
1. A certified Cardiovascular Technologist (RCIS) or
2. A certified Radiologic Technologist R.T. (CV) or (CI)
3. BCLS/ACLS certified