This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 83
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 19, 2021
Collects, prepares and manages administrative and clinical data.
- Collects, mines and analyzes the diverse data elements and sources to support various initiatives throughout the System.
- Maintains and supports various databases, spreadsheets and dash boarding reports.
- Collects, evaluates, analyzes and coordinates the review of financial and clinical information.
- Manages key data sources and data applications.
- Prepares clear and concise data reports to for senior leadership and others as required.
- Ensures the integrity of project data by monitoring and validating the extraction, processing, storage and manipulation of the information.
- Develops or customizes programs, methodologies, models and files for analysis, presentation and illustration of data.
- Serves as a resource for data analysis, report content, report design, etc. as needed.
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Work in safe manner. Ability to be flexible, work as part of a team and work at a fast pace when necessary.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High school degree or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.