Supervisor - Mobile Medicine Communications- FT- Nights
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 461
Mint Hill, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2021
Assists with maintenance of supplies, equipment, unit cleanliness, and other non-nursing duties under the supervision of the RN. Assists in maintaining a safe work environment and performs all related job responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Performs cleaning of equipment and supplies to include BP machines, scales, thermometers, monitors, cables, modules, clean utility room, medication areas, medication carts, refrigerators, otoscopes, opthalmoscopes, infant warmers/transport isolettes and other equipment maintained by the department.
- Fills linen carts and empties laundry hampers.
- Identifies equipment needed according to par levels and orders appropriately.
- Credits equipment and supplies as needed according to established procedures.
- Stores equipment and supplies on the unit.
- Checks for missing items and maintains neat and clean working environment.
- Assists with inventory, ordering and distribution of supplies and pharmaceuticals, excluding controlled substances.
Requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, stooping, bending, reaching, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and support up to 51 pounds of weight in handling equipment and supplies. Intact sense of sight and hearing. Requires manual dexterity.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High school diploma or equivalent required.