Job ID: 00171171
Concord, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2021
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite YOU to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Urgent Care team at Cabarrus in Concord, NC.
Urgent Care Career Opportunities (Experienced Nurse Practitioner & Physician Assistant)
You’ve always embraced the multitude of opportunities and experiences that come with working in healthcare. Now, we invite you to choose a career with an organization that embodies the spirit of endless potential.
Atrium Health's Urgent Care is currently looking for Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants to join our Urgent Care Division in Charlotte and the surrounding region.The ideal candidate:
· Must be willing to float to all sites in region
· Must work a minimum of 6 shifts every 6 weeks including weekends
· Must have at least 1 -2 years of Urgent Care and/or Emergency Medicine experience as an APP
· Occupational Medicine experience as an APP preferred
· Ability to work as a solo providerLocation Hours (seven days a week):
· Most locations are open 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
· Children’s Urgent Cares are open 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.