Technical Analyst - IAS Data Center
Job ID: 791521
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Performs maintenance, troubleshooting, research and fact finding to respond to hardware, software, network (data and voice) and enterprise applications issues/requests in support of patient and non-patient care areas.
- Performs preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of general patient and non-patient care equipment/applications.
- Assists and documents routine maintenance in compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Accepts on call responsibilities, supports customer emergency issues and escalates to the appropriate person or group as needed.
- Provides basic technical in-service education for clinical and non-clinical staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Assists in various projects involving department moves and equipment installations.
- Assists with management of inventory levels for break/fix and spare equipment/parts, ensuring proper tracking.
- Performs and documents department inventory.
Work is subject to high-level visibility through exposure to patient population and to administration. Must work in patient care areas independently under stressful conditions. Must be able to lift/carry up to 35 lbs. Continuous standing and walking is required. Exposure to electrical hazardous equipment and potential biohazards exist. This position requires routine on-call responsibilities, due to schedules and support needs within the System. Must have reliable, personal transportation for daily trips to and from facilities, and also be able to carry equipment in personal automobile between facilities. This position must meet Defensive Driving Class and Motor Vehicle Report screening for certification to drive the company vehicles.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field preferred.