Residency Coordinator II
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 770841
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2021
Coordinates residency program planned events; coordinates organization and development of resident applicant interview process.
- Coordinates all aspects of the residency program including organization and development of resident applicant interview process.
- Coordinates monthly resident evaluations. Organizes and maintains residents and graduates' files. Schedules formal evaluation sessions between resident and residency director.
- Assists during the periodic reapplication process to the national accreditation council. Completes all resident and program data forms.
- Liaison Between residents and faculty.
- Assists residents with applications for permanent medical licensure and board examination certifications.
Work occurs in an office environment. Work requires long periods of sitting and walking. Work requires occasional lifting.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. 5 years experience in graduate medical education with knowledge of the NRMP and ERAS programs. Accreditation in respective programs completed/or eligible.