Research Associate II - OPR Physical Med & Rehab
Job ID: 791721
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Collects and enters information into databases for assigned research studies.
- Collects and enters demographic, inpatient, and follow-up data and questionnaires. Updates and maintains demographic database.
- Conducts follow up contacts to collect data for assigned studies.
- Participates in study contact calls.
- Calls caregivers and subjects to obtain missing information on questionnaires.
- Performs medical record chart abstractions.
- Tracks lost subjects.
- Updates and maintains Demographic database for Registry and Model System subjects.
Performs most work under normal office conditions. Sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking, using repetitive wrist motions, and occasional lifting of articles 10-15 pounds. Stretching and bending for filing. Requires frequent verbal and written communication in English. Intact sense of sight and hearing required.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Previous medical experience a benefit.