Internal Auditor II
Job ID: 813361
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Provides assistance in the completion of the Annual Audit Plan. Reviews and appraises the soundness, adequacy, and application of accounting, financial and other operating controls over operations.
- Assists or performs audits. Assists or plans the scope and approach of the audit. Assists or develops the audit program and time budget.
- Determines the auditing procedures to be used.
- Verifies the validity of data and reports used and generated. Reviews data and concludes to the adequacy and effectiveness of controls and the efficiency of operations.
- Documents all testing completed during the audit.
- Keeps leadership aware of audit status. Prepares management reports and participates in the exit meetings to discuss audit findings and recommendations.
Work involves travel to and from the office to other facilities within the System as well as to companies with which the System does business. Work requires lifting and moving reports and notebooks weighing up to 10 pounds. Must be able to bend, reach and stretch in order to perform audit of physical inventory. Work requires the ability to reach filing cabinets that are 5 feet high in order to file and retrieve work papers and reports. Majority of the day is spent sitting. Work requires the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required. 3 or more years of related work experience in internal auditing or a related field is required.