Sr Research Associate - Therapeutic Research and Development
Job ID: 776881
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Collects, enters and analyzes research data. Provides reports using computerized databases and information systems. Prepares reports from requests from the director, faculty, study sponsor, and outside collaborators. Designs, implements, and evaluates request using databases as information source.
- Maintains designated applications in research department databases.
- Creates new databases, prepares and runs data analysis queries, and uploads local database to the national database center.
- Uses existing database to create reports as requested.
- Performs data manipulation and migration.
- Reviews data quality reports for data submissions and errors.
- Ensures data requests are received, have authorizations, are evaluated, and reported.
- Prepares specifications and summary reports for data queries and requests.
- Performs chart abstraction.
- Provides administrative support when needed.
Work consistently requires sitting for 5-6 hours. Intact senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch, and manual dexterity. Each employee has the responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or health-related field required but Associates Degree and equivalent work experience will be considered. Training in information systems technologies, desktop application, and databases required. Experience with analytical software and database analysis and reports preferred.