Lean Business Leader -Performance Excellence Center
Job ID: 782441
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Partners with senior leaders and department leaders to drive breakthrough improvements in operational quality and efficiency. Serves as a mentor and developer of all positions within the department. Emphasis will be placed on Lean Strategy development; the deployment of Lean methodology; change management; and problem solving.
- Supports leadership to implement Lean strategy deployment and process improvement for assigned areas within Atrium. Implements a change management culture to all levels of the assigned organization.
- Leads large scale process improvement and change management implementations using advanced Lean tools and methods.
- Facilitates change through leading by influence
- Coaches mid-level and senior executives on Lean leadership and manages culture change throughout the assigned organization.
- Facilitate strategy development with executive stakeholders.
Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting reaching. Must lift a minimum of 15 pounds’ shoulder high. Must have intact sense of sight and hearing. Must be mobile within the entire System.
Bachelor's Degree Extensive experience in Lean methods, tools, strategies and philosophies 3 to 10 years experience in facilitating Lean TransformationOperations management experienceHigh level of emotional intelligence Significant experience in VSMs and Rapid Improvement Events (Kaizen events), A3 thinking, Managing for Daily Improvement, 5S, Visual Management and Standard Work Strong communication (oral and written) and team facilitation skills Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management Strong capability in data analytics, and ability to utilize data for problem solving and root cause analysis
Education, Experience and Certifications