Coordinator Kiosk - Atrium Health Cabarrus
Job ID: 769081
Concord, NC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Provides excellent customer service as a member of the team. Operate cash register, receives payments and gives chang, operates minor cooking equipment and follows ServSafe operational food standards.
- Assembles coffee station, salad bar or cafe express stations according to established guidelines.
- Conducts safety audits daily through use of temperature logs, visual inspections, and ServSafe standards.
- Assures customer service is completed in a timely manner; averages 4-5 minutes per customer transaction.
- Assures customers receive appropriate service.
- Ensures cash bank is accurate at beginning and ending of shift.
- Reconciles all cash handling including interdepartment charges, employee payroll, cash, credit cards and meal coupons.
- Prepares cold and hot foods according to the cycle menu or seasonal coffee bar menu.
- Maintains appropriate cleanliness of work stations to prevent cross contamination of food items.
- Offers suggestions to customers for up-sale of combo meals, value meals and specialty coffee drinks.
Lifting up to 35 maximum with frequent lifting, squatting and carrying objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma preferred. Must have basic math skills. Previous customer service experience, including the use of a POS computer system preferred. 1 to 3 years related work experience preferred.