Director, Consumer Experience
Job ID: 308541
Charlotte, NC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Leads and oversees system wide communications plans, initiatives and programs that builds awareness of the organization's brand among teammates and community with specific targeted emphasis on goals and priorities; manages and mentors multiple teams of teammates with the overall goal of furthering organizational priorities and messages among key publics.
- Serves as a representative for the System and for the Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach team, helping coordinate and execute System-wide initiatives and providing excellent customer service in all interactions.
- Collaborates with teammates and leaders; develops strategic annual plans and programs that effectively integrate with overall Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach strategies that are measurable in design and metric in execution; provides quality oversight for multiple projects, ensuring reasonableness and appropriateness in presented detail.
- Drives development and/or exploration of new data sources in response to system and project objectives.
- Leads entire projects; identifies ways to reduce project completion time and cross-apply results or methods to other projects; filters recommendations and alternatives to present themes, ideas or conclusions for executive consideration.
- Introduces creativity to problem-solving, even applying concepts or methods from outside or a non-healthcare context.
- Communicates with department and leaders on a daily basis, helping with projects as needed.
- Supports leadership risk management and offers solutions to approach.
- Interfaces with senior staff from departments across the organization as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization.
- Iimplement and manage plans incorporating internal stakeholders and external organizations to further organizational priorities and messages among key publics.
- Manages and mentors professionals as they develop.
- Evaluates team members on routine basis, and reports successes and concerns (with solutions) back to department and leadership.
- Manages the day-to-day workloads, priorities, time management and projects of team members, and assists with troubleshooting, crises and conflicts in their areas; directs others and balances project progress and professional development.
- Assists in building teams; models conflict management skills; is recognized as a strong resource throughout the System
- Manages Departmental Budget.
- Acts as back up to leaders in various internal and external meetings and roles as needed.
- Helps enforce and manage the organization’s brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Oversees the development and research of materials for media (local, national and international) and for internal and external corporate communications channels.
- Manages reactive media/informational requests and act as resource for day-to-day queries for clinical areas and organizational priorities.
- Establishes and manages strong relationships with internal and external stakeholder audiences, including, but not limited to, government officials, community members, patients, clinical and non-clinical employees, volunteers, and others.
Works primarily in office environment. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.Educational Experience
Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree required or minimum of 10 years experience required.